Multi Commander > Support and Feedback

Toolbar view messed up after upgrade

(1/3) > >>

GrantSP:
I have just now updated to the 1530 build of 3.5.1 and my toolbar was all messed up.
There was a gap between the Standard toolbar and the File Commands toolbar, about 60% of the screen width, which meant all the other icons were pushed off the edge of the screen and were unavailable.

At first I tried to grab the handle attached to each toolbar and move it but it is fixed. Has this always been the case? Have these toolbars never been moveable? I have never before had the need to move them so I don't know. Seems a shame if they aren't.
The only way to fix the problem was to "Uncheck/Check" each toolbar in the "View -- Toolbars -->" menu option.

Now it is all as it was before.

Lukas:
Hi,
I have the same problem.
Do you have displayed Special Folders (Desktop, My Document, ...) (Configuration->Explorer panel settings->Layout)?
If it is unchecked, layout is OK.
I had this problem in previous versions too, but only on the rotated monitor (rotated 90° - Portrait view).
Lukas

Mathias (Author):
You mean that the Drivebar is so large so that it get auto arrange on its own line..  Yes then the file commands toolbar flips out. (This is because of some weird  Behavior of a built in UI Component )

There are two solutions for this.. 

1. Configure the drive bar to not show all of the extra buttons.
    Explorer Panel Settings > Layout (tab) > Uncheck button options under "Additional buttons for Special Folders and Devices"

or

2. Configure the drive bar to place it self its own line from the beginning.
    Explorer Panel Settings > Layout (tab) > Check the option "Place the drive toolbar on its own line"

Lukas:
Drive bar is not so large...see attachment.

Mathias (Author):
don't know how that can happen.. I'm not able to reproduce that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version