Author Topic: Multirename - Dialog Box Size  (Read 6180 times)

parcher

• View Profile
Multirename - Dialog Box Size
« on: June 01, 2018, 18:54:43 »
Is there a way to resize the Multirename dialog box? And also to make it pop up in a certain area of the screen? I'd like the dialog box to be smaller.

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: Multirename - Dialog Box Size
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 18:29:35 »
Just resize that window as you resize any window in Windows. By dragging the borders of the windows..
And if a windows is closed at one location it is often opened in that location. If possible

parcher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 06:38:50 »
I'm able to resize it in that fashion vertically, but not horizontally. It takes up over half the screen. It might be because you have a lot of options packed in there. In some dialog boxes you can click a button named advanced, and it will enlarge the dialog box for more options. So the default dialog box size is kept small. I think that would be a useful addition to the Multirename dialog box.

I took a couple snips as examples:

Not resized.

Resized (only vertically).

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 10:09:35 »
It remember its size.
However i resize the window, Height or width, Close the window and then reopen it..  it is the previous size

I don't think making the dialog part collapsible is a good. You need that part almost all the time when go into multirename. It would require more clicks all the time..
The dialog part is not that big unless you on a very very small screen.

parcher

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 11:08:28 »
You're correct. I just checked my display settings and I had them on 150%. I changed it back to 100% and now the default dialog box size is a good size and I'm able to resize as well.