Author Topic: Back and Forward  (Read 5074 times)

Coffmans

• View Profile
Back and Forward
« on: November 20, 2018, 21:28:36 »
Hello,
I wanted to check on the functionality behind the back button and forward button.

Keyboard shortcuts are assigned as ALT+Left Arrow for back and ALT+Right Arrow for forward. I have even assigned the Go Back and Go Forward as buttons on the bottom.

Regardless of the method (keyboard or button), the result is the same which is nothing happens.

I thought the buttons would allow me to navigate back to the parent folder. But I suspect my understanding might be incorrect.

Any suggestions?

Ulfhednar

• Contributor
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
Re: Back and Forward
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 00:29:47 »
There are 'history' options.
The 2 dark blue arrow buttons on the left of lowest row of top buttons will navigate the history relative to each tab.
Hi-lite a tab & move about then click these back/forward arrows to retrace the moves, RMB or holding down LMB on an arrow will bring up the history to see/select the travel stops.  There is a full history button next to them (clock).
Parent is accessible via the 'normal' windows folder+green arrow in the top right of each tab, root is \.

Can't recall but you may need to define a custom command to make these things keyboard shortcuts....