Author Topic: Full row select  (Read 7774 times)

MCHALNicter

• View Profile
Full row select
« on: July 12, 2019, 14:52:14 »
Thanks for your dev efforts.

I hate it when I accidentally trigger an executing or opening command while hovering the mouse pointer on any given folder or file object, inadvertently pressing the mouse button a bit too much. Can full row select be deactivated?

Also, please, could you refresh my memory? I forgot how to create folder aliases (not keyboard shortcuts, please note) for opening a pair of folders, each on a different panel, left and right. I know about the existence of a special Multicommander panel for doing this, but I can't remember how the command parameters should be written for opening A PAIR of folders - again, not ONE, mind you, for which I know the parameter, since there are examples there by default.  It's quite a handy feature for being able to quickly move and copy files between frequently accessed folders.

Again, thanks in advance for your attention.

Regards.

Matthias515566

• Power Member
    • View Profile
Re: Full row select
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 14:42:37 »
have you ever tested Tab saving and Tab sessions? This give u a feature like "loading a filder pair". I love the full row select.

MCHALNicter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 15:15:03 »
No, I haven't and I won't. I'll just fucking trash-dump your FM. Now, I hate them both: the full select damn thing and your loser program, which you were made to make free by competition cause it didn't give you any enough financial return.

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 00:41:45 »
No, I haven't and I won't. I'll just fucking trash-dump your FM. Now, I hate them both: the full select damn thing and your loser program, which you were made to make free by competition cause it didn't give you any enough financial return.
First it is me that created it not the other answer about. And MC have always been free because it was developed to fit my needs first. You do not need use it. We all have different needs.
You do not need to be rude just because you do not understand on how to use it.

Creating alias is done in the Configuration menu under alias,  Or by created tab sessions or or script. and there is settings in explorer panel on how you want the mouse actions to work or selection works.
You can change so it do not lunch application if you have trouble controlling the mouse. Or better yet. Do not use the mouse at all. MC is developed to me used by keyboard at first input.