Author Topic: Problem where no line highlighting after clicking on item  (Read 10328 times)

powerman

• View Profile
Problem where no line highlighting after clicking on item
« on: November 22, 2019, 08:03:35 »
Hello, I have a problem for a few days the functionality of highlighting the line after clicking on the item has disappeared. Currently, after clicking once on an item (file or directory), the line selection does not appear and it is not known exactly which item was indicated e.g. for copying (F6).
I checked the explorer settings but there are no options related to it. Lack of backlight makes work difficult. Please help me solve the problem.

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: Problem where no line highlighting after clicking on item
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 10:21:43 »
You might have changed something in Explorer Panel Settings -> Colors tab.
There you can configure all colors and you can also enable/disable the focus rectangle around current item too.

powerman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 01:20:11 »
I can't find the settings that I could change. If you know which specific setting is responsible for the backlight, please indicate specifically. I am asking for further help in solving the problem.

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 01:33:20 »
Not sure what you are after. but there is not a toggle for changing everything like that.
There is a settings there for showing a boarder around the item in focus in the first display tab in settings.
Then you can also configure if you want special background colors for items that are in focus or selected or both,