Author Topic: Image Preview  (Read 4979 times)

parcher

• View Profile
Image Preview
« on: February 01, 2020, 00:49:14 »
There are instances where I have so many images in a folder that I don't want to turn on thumbnail view (to not take up resources) and I don't want to cycle through endless images to find the one I want. I'd like to merely hover my pointer on the filename and get a pop-up preview of the image.

This program works for Internet Explorer (I haven't tried it), but you have to pay for the full version.

Is there some script or program I can use in conjunction with Multicommander to provide image previews?

EDIT: I should have searched before posting, as I see this has been addressed before here and here.

You say, "A built in picture viewer and configuration of external viewers is something that is very high up on the todo list."

But I suppose I could create a user-defined command to open an external viewer, but I'd prefer if a large thumbnail could appear upon hovering on the filename with the pointer.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 00:53:17 by parcher »

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: Image Preview
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 08:18:02 »
There is a build in viewer,

But you want to show the image as the hover over info is now.. (tooltip).
It is something that I have planned. But it is not on top on my todo list. It is something that will take lots of time to add, And I got other things I want to add first.