Multi Commander > Beta Releases

v11.0 - Release Candidate (Updated 18-Feb)

<< < (3/7) > >>

AlanJB:
I've just completed the "conversion" of 49 .mcs MultiScript files to .udc format & deleted the .mcs files.

All tested and working.  So about an hours work  ;)

AlanJB:
Hi Mathias.

Just done a bit more testing and there is definitely a problem with Examples.zip.

As soon as MC 10.3 is opened, the Examples.zip (4.5kb) is immediately converted to the 49 byte broken .xml file, as per my reply #1, above.

Also, the contents of FormatDate_Examples.udc and StringExamples.udc are identical apart from the #IDs.

AlanJB:

--- Quote from: AlanJB on January 11, 2021, 14:20:55 ---Hi Mathias.

Just done a bit more testing and there is definitely a problem with Examples.zip.

As soon as MC 10.3 is opened, the Examples.zip (4.5kb) is immediately converted to the 49 byte broken .xml file, as per my reply #1, above.

--- End quote ---

Are you able to reproduce this, Mathias?

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: AlanJB on January 16, 2021, 12:24:12 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Not yet. But I have not had so much time to look at this yet. I plan to look at it this weekend. Is problably an issue with portable mode

jjk:

--- Quote from: AlanJB on January 16, 2021, 12:24:12 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I reproduce also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version