Multi Commander > Beta Releases

v11.1 ** BETA ** (Updated 5-Apr)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Matthias515566:

--- Quote from: AlanJB on May 25, 2021, 16:53:48 ---Can you tell me where I can download the zip installer for portable MultiCommander_x64_Update_(11.1.0.2782?

--- End quote ---
MultiUpdate works also for the portable version. But maybe you need this for a offline-computer? Then can you synchronizing the program folder of a online-computer with the program folder of the offline-computer. The most time is it enough when you update the "MultiCommander.exe".

AlanJB:

--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on May 26, 2021, 07:54:55 ---
--- Quote from: AlanJB on May 25, 2021, 16:53:48 ---Hi Mathias.

Can you tell me where I can download the zip installer for portable MultiCommander_x64_Update_(11.1.0.2782?

TIA

--- End quote ---
The beta is not available as a installer yet, Final should be ready soon. Only have a couple of minor things to fix before release.

--- End quote ---

OK.  Thanks for the update.

AlanJB:

--- Quote from: Matthias515566 on May 26, 2021, 09:21:01 ---
--- Quote from: AlanJB on May 25, 2021, 16:53:48 ---Can you tell me where I can download the zip installer for portable MultiCommander_x64_Update_(11.1.0.2782?

--- End quote ---
MultiUpdate works also for the portable version. But maybe you need this for a offline-computer? Then can you synchronizing the program folder of a online-computer with the program folder of the offline-computer. The most time is it enough when you update the "MultiCommander.exe".

--- End quote ---

Matthias, I have already upgraded to build 2782, but I like to keep a copy of each portable zip during Beta testing, and I seem to have "lost" this one  :o

AriesTruong:
Hi @Mathias,

ADDED - Added new command to open folder in new tab or in other panel
ADDED - MultiCommander part in shell menu now show a command for "Open in New Tab" / "New Tab Other Panel"

I use portable version so How do I can use these items with command-line?
Thank you so much your the best File Manager

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: AriesTruong on June 04, 2021, 03:32:04 ---Hi @Mathias,

ADDED - Added new command to open folder in new tab or in other panel
ADDED - MultiCommander part in shell menu now show a command for "Open in New Tab" / "New Tab Other Panel"

I use portable version so How do I can use these items with command-line?
Thank you so much your the best File Manager

--- End quote ---
There is already command line commands for that, the /OPEN parameter when running single instance.. ( http://multicommander.com/docs/commandlineparameters )
This is internal commands. (so you can assign hotkeys) and menu commands in shell popup menu

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version