Multi Commander > Beta Releases

version 11.3 RC (Last updated 27-Sep-21)

(1/5) > >>

Mathias (Author):
This is the beta release of the next version. It has not been fully tested.
If any of the function listed below have issue please report them
If you find issues that about things not in the list below. Then post a normal bug report in "Support and feedback" section.

** 27-Sep - Release Candidate - If you find any issue report ASAP **

-- 2818 -  27-Sep-21
  FIXED - Code cleanup
  FIXED - 2 Stability issues

-- 2817 -  26-Sep-21
  FIXED - Changed in what order some things are initialized during the parallel startup.
  FIXED - 2 Stability issues

-- 2816 - 25-Sep-21
  ADDED - CustomConfigPath now support environment tags like %USERNAME%, %APPDATA% and so on
  CHANGE- Core cleanup
  FIXED - Startup fixes, More things is run in parallel during startup, Faster startup.

-- 2812 - 16-Sep-21
  ADDED  - Added support for AdditionalScriptFolders in the CustomConfigPath.xml when redirecting config files
  ADDED  - FileType setup now support the Windows verb 'Enqueue'
  FIXED  - Tab Colors are now read correct again
  FIXED  - 3 Stability issues
  CHANGE - More code cleanup

-- 2810 - 10-Sep-21
  FIXED - Hang during startup on some systems

-- 2809 - 10-Sep-21
  ADDED - Support for Changing Config/Log/Userdata path
  ADDED - Support for redirecting some config files to locations.
  ADDED - Path sent as parameter to multicommander now support  "." for current folder
  ADDED - Some part of startup process is now run in parallel.
  CHANGE - Mode code cleanup

Build 2803 - 29-Aug-21
  CHANGE- Code cleanup and removed unused code, and refactored how core settings are read
  ADDED - Updated language pack. Was missing in 2802

Build 2802 - 28-Aug-21
  CHANGE - Copy/Move Progress dialog changed. Can now show Read/Write speed separately and some other changed.
  ADDED - Option to prevent Windows from autoscaling in MultiMontor setup with different monitor scaling.
  ADDED - Option to tweak how fast a refresh of the filesystem should happen when filesystem is changed
  ADDED - Setting for gridline line type.
  ADDED - Mouse command 'Go to parent folder' for Mouse configuration
  FIXED - Changing Attributes/Datetime on items in RESx: virtual device now works.
  FIXED - Improved navigation when filelist is in ListView mode.
  FIXED - Home/End keys issue in some edit fields.
  FIXED - Overwrite Readonly files issue when upacking zip archive
  FIXED - 4 Stability issues

** Copy/Move Progress Dialog **
This is the biggest UI change. There is no more detailed information there when doing copy/move also some information have moved around to other places.
It now shown the read/write speed separately , Is any other information missing ? is it too much ? maybe an option is need to disable some of it. ?

**** A lot of how config files are read have change and also how the program is initializing things during startup. let me know if you have any issue that can be caused by that ****

Documentation for the CustomConfigPath thing.. (Yes I wrote some documentation, wow )
http://multicommander.com/content/customized-paths

Lukasz S.:
Hi Mathias,

I'd like to share with you few points which I found in newest MC build 2803:
1. Missing possibility to translate "of" info on copy/move dialog box.
2. When switch to different line than solid, by pressing down arrow, lines change the colour to default one (brighter then one I set in options). Situation change when I move mouse cursor above or go by pressing up arrow. Some issue with refreshing I guess.
3. Colour of active panel change to default even I set in options different one.

BR
Lukasz

Mathias (Author):
1. Will fix that.

2. Strange. I'm not able to recreate that.

3. Yes the change of how config is read messed up this.  Will be fixed

--- Quote from: Lukasz S. on August 30, 2021, 11:51:12 ---Hi Mathias,

I'd like to share with you few points which I found in newest MC build 2803:
1. Missing possibility to translate "of" info on copy/move dialog box.
2. When switch to different line than solid, by pressing down arrow, lines change the colour to default one (brighter then one I set in options). Situation change when I move mouse cursor above or go by pressing up arrow. Some issue with refreshing I guess.
3. Colour of active panel change to default even I set in options different one.

BR
Lukasz

--- End quote ---

Matthias515566:
It seems that the loading of Tab Sessions go now very much faster, also when programs open which this process slowing very much down. This programs slowing dwn yet, but no more so much.

The problem with the wrong color of the active and inactive panel is also in my config present.

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Matthias515566 on August 31, 2021, 01:06:05 ---It seems that the loading of Tab Sessions go now very much faster, also when programs open which this process slowing very much down. This programs slowing dwn yet, but no more so much.

--- End quote ---
Eh ? I don't understand.. what is slower ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version