Author Topic: Is there a way to fix a favorites list in a side panel?  (Read 3545 times)

nikos3194

• View Profile

I have been using Cubic Explorer for several years (an old file browser discontinued since a decade) which allows to place a selected list of favorites files and folders with personalized icons in a fixed tree-like side panel as follows:

In the documentation section I have seen that in MC is possible to place and view favorites from the box that appears when pressing ALT+Backspace, or with established quick shortcuts (Ctrl+1, etc.) ... but is there a way to do something like the previous capture in Multi Commander?

Best regards

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: Is there a way to fix a favorites list in a side panel?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2022, 22:53:03 »
No you cannot customize icons. But in the Favorites Window you can configure lots of favorites and they are then found under FAV: in the virtual filesystem. FAV: is found in the DropDown and tree and other places.

nikos3194

• View Profile
Re: Is there a way to fix a favorites list in a side panel?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 07:11:11 »
No you cannot customize icons. But in the Favorites Window you can configure lots of favorites and they are then found under FAV: in the virtual filesystem. FAV: is found in the DropDown and tree and other places.

Thanks for the tip, I had overlooked that option.