Multi Commander > Support and Feedback

Can't get MC.Filesystem.Delete to work

<< < (4/4)

Ulfhednar:
Thanks for the reply Mathias.
FILTER to MC.Explorer.Delete = more complex - I see, just wondered ;)

CMD Reading different dirs:
I repeated this test multiple times because its results are so odd.
Opposite pane was different drive not just different dir...
Whilst wondering why I tried clicking on different areas of the pane before calling the cmd, eg <-... at top; lower empty space; different files/filetypes.
Each time as you can see from the item count it looked at other dirs both above & below. 
Maybe I'll try with more dirs & see where it jumps...

Anyway if you can force a scope lockdown that would solve it, even if it does not explain it :)

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Ulfhednar on August 03, 2022, 11:56:17 ---Thanks for the reply Mathias.
FILTER to MC.Explorer.Delete = more complex - I see, just wondered ;)

CMD Reading different dirs:
I repeated this test multiple times because its results are so odd.
Opposite pane was different drive not just different dir...
Whilst wondering why I tried clicking on different areas of the pane before calling the cmd, eg <-... at top; lower empty space; different files/filetypes.
Each time as you can see from the item count it looked at other dirs both above & below. 
Maybe I'll try with more dirs & see where it jumps...

Anyway if you can force a scope lockdown that would solve it, even if it does not explain it :)

--- End quote ---

Don't really understand..  the folder is also included in the item count..  if you stand on test2 and run cmd..  test2, test2\file1.txt, test2\file2.txt  would be included. so 3. but then some of them would be filtered away

If the command is a normal "Custom command" type.. then you can not click while script is running. since it blocks the UI while running.

I find no issue except that you can run the command on ".."

Ulfhednar:
Yes I think we're saying the same thing. (But I'm not as clever as you  ;D  )

I was trying to give example that showed its' count included items external to the selected dir... & so
--- Quote ---you can run the command on ".."
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version