Multi Commander > Support and Feedback

Windows 11 oddities

(1/2) > >>

ThePalsyP:
Just bought a new build with Windows 11 (sadly) and immediately found some odd behaviours that I never saw in Windows 10.....

1. Clicking on files/folders results in screenshot (outlineselect.png) - outline rather than being filled;
2. Selecting files/folders (shift and arrow keys) results in screenshot (selectmultiple.png) - turning red rather than being filled;

Mathias (Author):
There is really not much different between how WI10 and 11 works.. 11 is 10.1 with new taskbar.

That is more likely to be a MC settings thing.

Menu > Help > Backup and restore
from there you can backup all settings files from your Win10 machine and then do restore on the Win11 machine..
OR just copy the files from the config folder ( Menu > Help > Goto > Config Folder )

User_99:

--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on November 21, 2022, 07:51:13 ---There is really not much different between how WI10 and 11 works.. 11 is 10.1 with new taskbar
--- End quote ---
But the small things makes the difference. See my post about Context menu for text files...

ThePalsyP:

--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on November 21, 2022, 07:51:13 ---That is more likely to be a MC settings thing.
--- End quote ---
If it is a setting, then you would know which one(s), right?

I hardly messed with the settings, so I'm not sure what's going on here.

ThePalsyP:
By the way, I forgot to mention - the right-click menu doesn't appear - when I right-click on anything, it (text) turns red.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version