Multi Commander > Beta Releases

v13.0 **BETA**

<< < (8/8)

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Ulfhednar on November 16, 2023, 14:15:06 ---Unfortunately nothing gets written.  Nothing in Event Viewer either.
On both W10 & 11 on the 22H.xx builds I'm seeing MC hang most of the time when closed.
It is still visible on the desktop & via TM can be forced closed.
Only RMB on taskbar works nothing else reacts to keys or mouse. The RMB/taskbar dialog doesn't answer clicks.
It always successfully saves state even tho it doesn't complete the close / exe termination properly.

Maybe I can run a trace on the exe when I close it? Any recommendations?

--- End quote ---
Hang not a crash, Okey. That big difference. then it is probably waiting for Windows to return after a OS call.
You can create a dump and upload it and then I might be able to see what it is waiting for
See https://forum.multicommander.com/forum/index.php/topic,1007.0.html

Ulfhednar:
Sorry I should have specified 'hang'  ::)

I've got a dump via TM whilst it was in a hung state (TM doesn't show a not responding flag, just 0% CPU use).
The /upload URL says 404 dead so I'll send you a link.   ;)

BTW At first glance BREAKPOINT_80000003 caught my eye...

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Ulfhednar on November 17, 2023, 12:20:36 ---Sorry I should have specified 'hang'  ::)

I've got a dump via TM whilst it was in a hung state (TM doesn't show a not responding flag, just 0% CPU use).
The /upload URL says 404 dead so I'll send you a link.   ;)

BTW At first glance BREAKPOINT_80000003 caught my eye...

--- End quote ---
It always say that been doing a dump from a hang.
The url in the forum link is working http://multicommander.com/support/upload

Ulfhednar:
Well the upload URL didn't give me a 404 today but when I started the upload I got bad gateway.  ???
I sent the URL for the DMP via your contact form.

I guess you figured out I haven't learnt any C++ yet... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version