Multi Commander > Support and Feedback

Hover preview function keeps getting switched on

(1/3) > >>

AvidReader:
Hi all,

The Hover preview function keeps getting switched on, even when I save the configuration or switch the hover preview off. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

AlanJB:
Can you define "hover function"?

AvidReader:
Sure.

It's actually hover preview. It's the button immediately left of the c: button in the menu bar. It looks like a text balloon carrying three little dots.

Mathias (Author):
It will toggle on with Alt+Q.. You maybe have Alt+Q for some other program so that you sometimes press that when MC is in focus ?

AvidReader:
I don't use ALT+Q in any other program. It's something that started after an update was made to MC. Suddenly I discovered that contents in a folder were displayed when the mouse pointed towards it and I saw the new feature called the hover preview. It gets automatically switched on from time to time, especially when I switch to and browse external drives. I did save the MC configuration with the function switched off and that seemed to solve it for a short period of time. Unfortunately yesterday I discovered the function problem again.

I hope someone knows how to solve this, as I find it an awfully irritating feature. Aside from that, MC works fine and does the job perfectly.

I edited my posts to clarify it's the hover preview function.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version