Multi Commander > Beta Releases

v13.3 Beta

<< < (3/5) > >>

Matthias515566:

--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on November 14, 2023, 14:18:58 ---But you can "pin" server in the network (NET:) and they will always be shown there, It will cache it.. and you can often just access directly without scanning again

--- End quote ---
Alright, this has nothing to do with the beta version, but I don't understand why the fritz-nas icon under the network icon is not working and instead a new icon has been created at the bottom. Please watch my screenshot. This has nothing to do with reachability. How does pinning work with NET:? i have no idea.

--- Quote from: skrzat on November 16, 2023, 23:05:26 ---Quick searching files/folders by typing/pressing keys has stopped working in build 2962. It was working until this build

--- End quote ---
This works for me in Build: 2962.

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Matthias515566 on November 19, 2023, 23:55:26 ---
--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on November 14, 2023, 14:18:58 ---But you can "pin" server in the network (NET:) and they will always be shown there, It will cache it.. and you can often just access directly without scanning again

--- End quote ---
Alright, this has nothing to do with the beta version, but I don't understand why the fritz-nas icon under the network icon is not working and instead a new icon has been created at the bottom. Please watch my screenshot. This has nothing to do with reachability. How does pinning work with NET:? i have no idea.

--- End quote ---

NET: is a virtual device that just shows and manage network connection.. When you browse to a network location \\Server,  a new entry in the device root is created and that device is accessible from there.
This is because normally you browse devices from the device dropdown and not the tree 

skrzat:

--- Quote from: Matthias515566 on November 19, 2023, 23:55:26 ---
--- Quote from: skrzat on November 16, 2023, 23:05:26 ---Quick searching files/folders by typing/pressing keys has stopped working in build 2962. It was working until this build

--- End quote ---
This works for me in Build: 2962.

--- End quote ---
I made few tests and discovered that quick searching is working only when I try to search string without first letter.
For example:
I have files:
axx
bxx
cyy
dyy
When i press "a" or "b" or "c" or "d" key, nothing happens and nothing appers in quick search edit field.
When I press "x" or "y" key, then letter "x" or "y" appears in quick search edit field. Then I can press another "x" or "y".

Lukasz S.:
Hi,

There is an issue in favourite windows (since months, I've already informed you in the past by mail), there is not text visible on focused item. It doesn't matter which colour you set.

BR
Lukasz

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Lukasz S. on November 28, 2023, 00:02:45 ---Hi,

There is an issue in favourite windows (since months, I've already informed you in the past by mail), there is not text visible on focused item. It doesn't matter which colour you set.

BR
Lukasz

--- End quote ---
Yes it go to white text color, so having white background make it fails.
Hmm not sure the colors in that window should even be customizable.. it should maybe just use the colors of the explorer panel. feels strange that you can customize that..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version