Multi Commander > Support and Feedback

How to always start with 50%/50% panels?

(1/1)

Klaas Hobo:
I always have to re-adjust my panels to 50%/50% when starting MC. Where can I set that the % of panel width is always 50%/50%?

Also I would like to be sure then that column with is also sizing according to panel width (that is wider when panels width get bigger) and where to configure that?

Jungle:

--- Quote from: Klaas Hobo on April 17, 2024, 08:32:05 ---I always have to re-adjust my panels to 50%/50% when starting MC. Where can I set that the % of panel width is always 50%/50%?
--- End quote ---

There's an option under Menu Configuration > Core settings > Layout > Application layout > Panel Tab > Remember split size
With this option disabled MC should always restore 50/50 ratio

--- Quote from: Klaas Hobo on April 17, 2024, 08:32:05 ---Also I would like to be sure then that column with is also sizing according to panel width (that is wider when panels width get bigger) and where to configure that?
--- End quote ---

Menu Configuration > Explorer panel settings > Display > Sorting and columns > Autosize columns

Klaas Hobo:
Thanks Jungle,
Remember split size;  I was thinking the other way around, not configuring it is better ;-)
And columns autosize is what I will try out for a while. Looks good thoug!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version