Author Topic: How to deselect all selected items with one click?  (Read 12335 times)

jackuars

• View Profile
How to deselect all selected items with one click?
« on: May 28, 2012, 14:09:03 »
I just downloaded the program today and many thanks for this amazing program. I'm definitely in love with it.  ;D I just have a question though.

I'm using the default layout and I can select various items through right click, but how do I deselect all of them at once? I mean usually I have to right click again on all these items to deselect one by one. Isn't there a one click option to deselect all selected items?

Any kind of help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :-)

jackuars

• View Profile
Re: How to deselect all selected items with one click?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 14:22:01 »
Also how do I setup so that I can see the preview of items on the right pane? For example for images.

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 14:23:13 »
I'm using the default layout and I can select various items through right click, but how do I deselect all of them at once? I mean usually I have to right click again on all these items to deselect one by one. Isn't there a one click option to deselect all selected items?
There are actually two default layouts Commander styled and Windows Explorer styled.

Explorer styled does that. But it is just a settings.. so Go to
Menu > Configuration > Explorer Panel Settings > Layout (tab)

Under the "Selection and Checking of items" category Uncheck "Auto uncheck files and folder when single selecting"

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 14:24:16 »
Also how do I setup so that I can see the preview of items on the right pane? For example for images.
Previews are not supported yet. it is coming

jackuars

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 14:57:12 »

There are actually two default layouts Commander styled and Windows Explorer styled.

Explorer styled does that. But it is just a settings.. so Go to
Menu > Configuration > Explorer Panel Settings > Layout (tab)

Under the "Selection and Checking of items" category Uncheck "Auto uncheck files and folder when single selecting"

Am using Multicommander style layout. Is it the same?

jackuars

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 14:57:56 »
Previews are not supported yet. it is coming

Thanks, would be great to see this feature soon. It's definitely something most needed.  :)