Author Topic: Multi Commander 2.6 BETA - Build 1142 - Bugs  (Read 11918 times)

Jungle

• Contributor
  • VIP Member
  • Old Skull
    • View Profile
Multi Commander 2.6 BETA - Build 1142 - Bugs
« on: July 27, 2012, 06:29:49 »
Bugs.

1. When 24x24 icons selected for explorer panel, icons overlap each other and filenames overlap icons.
2. If Quicklaunch bar (standalone) was hidden via menu View->Toolbars, it is shown after MC restart.
3. If Drives toolbar was hidden via menu View->Toolbars, it is shown again after Language change and MC restart.

---

Request. If "Forward keys to commandline" option enabled and Commandline bar is hidden, automaticaly show it when user types text and hide it again after command execution.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 07:15:50 by Jungle »

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: Multi Commander 2.6 BETA - Build 1142 - Bugs
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 09:17:57 »
1. When 24x24 icons selected for explorer panel, icons overlap each other and filenames overlap icons.
The bug is that you can select 24x24. I forgot to remove that settings for the Explorer Panel. It does not support that at all yet. I was checking to see how much work it would take to fix support for it. And it require a bit more rewrite and I have time for right now so Explorer Panel will not support 24x24 icons at this time.

2. If Quicklaunch bar (standalone) was hidden via menu View->Toolbars, it is shown after MC restart.
I know and it is a bit messy to fix. Not sure it will be fixed. Maybe.

3. If Drives toolbar was hidden via menu View->Toolbars, it is shown again after Language change and MC restart.
The settings survives normal MC restarts, But not language change. hmm that was strange. I will investigate that.
---
Request. If "Forward keys to commandline" option enabled and Commandline bar is hidden, automaticaly show it when user types text and hide it again after command execution.
You are right, I was planing that but forgot about it. I will put it on the list right away so I do not forget that again.