Author Topic: keyboard customization  (Read 6431 times)

avantuser1114

• View Profile
keyboard customization
« on: March 23, 2013, 07:45:20 »
It's quite a hassle for me (and maybe for some users also) to go back again and again to the two drop downs(Module and Category) in the keyboard customization dialog. So I'm requesting an option to display all the commands and their shortcut keys in just one list so there'll be no need to use the drop downs.Commands can be grouped into their respective Modules and Categories but they're all in one list. It would also be better if each group is collapsable. And much better if there is a filter/search box so that if you know the name of the command you can just type some of its words and you'll immediately find what you're looking for.
Again I'm requesting for just an option. That is, there's something there that you can click (or something like that) and all the commands will be displayed in one list. You can go back to the original setting if you want.

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: keyboard customization
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 13:01:39 »
Nice idea but that would require a lot of work to recreate the UI and I do not have the time for that at the moment.

You can export a list with all the command (The Export button) and from that list you can easier find where things are.