Author Topic: Possible bug  (Read 29566 times)

Ulfhednar

• Contributor
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
Re: Possible bug
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2013, 09:36:46 »
Managed to lock the cursor into the find field today - happened after/as I was resizing the columns.
The path field (a long one in this instance) springs back to its' original position when I'm dragging it trying to see the full path, then after a few drags the horizontal lock occurs.
MC 3.3 b1476 x64

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: Possible bug
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2013, 14:47:59 »
You can have MC beneath other windows, click-hold-drag from MC without focus/stack change, but I cannot, as soon as I click MC will jump to the top. 
I cannot do this between 2 MC windows or MC & a 3rd party window.  MC with selected item will always jump forward.

Using Explorer the windows stay in the same order as they started. 
In the screen shot I can click-hold-drag the files in the pane below (*.chk) & I can drop it into the top pane without any effect on stacking.  The top window (on right in the pic) stays put on top.  Click-release will change the stacking order.

In the latest Beta (build 1516) It will block MC from changing z-order if MC is activated when used starts to drag an item.

However there might be a couple of cases where MC stay in the background even when you do not want it to. But I think I found most cases.

Ohh And it only works for Left Button drag for now.