Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Feature Requests and Suggestions / Portable ver do not need SessionConfig
« Last post by ncnnnn on February 01, 2024, 01:55:26 »
SessionConfig will override user‘s config。
Feature Requests and Suggestions / Re: Support for iso files
« Last post by Voodoo on January 29, 2024, 22:15:17 »
Thanks for the answer. So I stick to mounting and than switching to the drive. OK works for me.
Feature Requests and Suggestions / Re: Support for iso files
« Last post by Mathias (Author) on January 29, 2024, 07:36:07 »
7Zip the program (their FileManager) and support for .7z algorithm are different.  MC support .7z files, the 7Zip algorithm.
ISO file are something totally different. it is a RAW image of a disk or CD/DVD.

But since Windows 7, you can just mount ISO file in Windows, and a drive letter is assigned to it, and any program can read from them.
Feature Requests and Suggestions / Support for iso files
« Last post by Voodoo on January 28, 2024, 17:58:34 »
Hi,
I'm a new MC user  :)
Using the latest version 13.5, i tried to open an iso file and expected it to open like a zip archive and navigate it within MC.
7Zip can open and extract files from an iso file so I tried to add the iso suffix to the FS-7Zip Plugin, but that did not work either.
So my question is, can I somehow enable it to work or do you need to implement it first?
I'm interested in copying files from an iso file, so only read only mode, no need for changing the iso file.
AH I see, well O.K. thanks ! Looking forward to the upcoming releases —great job !! :D
Beta Releases / Re: v13.5 Issues
« Last post by Ulfhednar on January 27, 2024, 11:37:00 »
Thanks for the rockstar rapid coding Mathias, everything seems good now   8) :D
Support and Feedback / Re: PlayAudio User-Defined Command Not Working !
« Last post by Mathias (Author) on January 27, 2024, 09:40:27 »
Alright, thanks for clarifying ! :D
P.S: I tested, it doesn't work on WAV. But that's O.K.
Right now MC only allow .mp3 files. so MC block any other file at the moment..  But I think the Windows Audio Engine support Wav.. But I have not checked what formats it supports yet.
Alright, thanks for clarifying ! :D
P.S: I tested, it doesn't work on WAV. But that's O.K.
Support and Feedback / Re: PlayAudio User-Defined Command Not Working !
« Last post by Mathias (Author) on January 26, 2024, 22:51:05 »
I Know..  it is haft there..
however File > Play audio works.. it wil play file mp3 file in focus..
but only for mp3 for now.. not sure if wav will work. using build in support for windows for it. Might be that Wav is also support. Have not checked yet
Support and Feedback / PlayAudio User-Defined Command Not Working !
« Last post by total_annihilation00 on January 26, 2024, 17:51:01 »
I made a User Defined Command:: MC.PlayAudio FILE="C:\Users\dell\Documents\My Movies\Backstreet Boys- Greatest Hits- Mp3ViLLe\07 Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life.mp3" (Custom Commands > MC (Group) > Play Audio (Function) > File (Options).) Which I then put into Aliases:: mp3 | @7c23ba2910a745809cf703e5aabc08ef No problem /w the Aliases. But when I enter mp3 to run the command mp3 in the Command Line Field, it does nothing ! I also tried moving it to "D:\1.mp3" but that does nothing. I was just trying to get this new Beta feature to work. Also, is it capable of playing ".WAV" files as well ? As I could really use that !!! :)
P.S: Nevermind, I tested the StopAudio as well, & same thing: hasn't been implemented yet.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10