Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Support and Feedback / Re: Is it possible to rename
« Last post by wynford on July 20, 2024, 13:29:11 »
That's exactly what I want to do... but I do not see a 'View mode' button in the top right, but Ctrl+shift+B does exactly what I want it to do

Thanks

I didn't have "view mode" checked in settings... I see it now :)
Support and Feedback / Re: Is it possible to rename
« Last post by Jungle on July 19, 2024, 18:13:56 »
If I get you right... Let's suppose there's a folder structure:

Code: [Select]
my_folder\
  subfolder1\
    file1.txt
  subfolder2\
    file2.txt
  subfolder3\
    file3.txt

You can enter my_folder\, switch to "Flat" mode (via Ctrl+Shift+B or "View mode" button in the top right corner of the explorer panel). It will show all the files recursively within one list:

my_folder\
  file1.txt
  file2.txt
  file3.txt

Now you can select these files and multi-rename them.
Support and Feedback / Is it possible to rename
« Last post by wynford on July 19, 2024, 16:48:48 »
Is it possible to rename multiple folders with files in each, where you want to rename all files all at one time instead of one folder at a time without renaming the folder?

Thanks
False positives happens a lot.  The security software sees that this software do lots of files things. so it much be suspicious.
It often fix it self after a while. Not much I can do to make it not happen.

Oh O.K. thanks !
Support and Feedback / Re: Adding to filename in multiname
« Last post by wynford on July 18, 2024, 21:49:55 »
That was easy enough... thanks
False positives happens a lot.  The security software sees that this software do lots of files things. so it much be suspicious.
It often fix it self after a while. Not much I can do to make it not happen.
Support and Feedback / Re: Adding to filename in multiname
« Last post by Jungle on July 18, 2024, 20:42:38 »
If all you want is to add some prefix to a filename, you may simply write it in the Filename field:
img_[N]
Support and Feedback / Adding to filename in multiname
« Last post by wynford on July 18, 2024, 16:46:03 »
How do you multi add to filenames in multiname...

example... 0001.jpg to img_0001

Thanks

Ohhh so I was copying some Images (changing PNGs to WebPs extensions using mass-MultiRename of some 23 files in User/Downloads/ subfolder) & COMODO AV flagged MultiCommander as "probably Cryptolocker @ 14.2" (without notifying) that's how the MultiCommander EXE got deleted (I thought it had crashed & ransomware blocked me from accessing User/Downloads in Explorer), I noticed it just now it's still in COMODO AV Quarantine ! Anyway I had downloaded the Portable Zip & replaced the MC EXE. It's working fine just had to update to latest Beta & also I didn't lose any config/ settings ! 🧞‍♂️ After checking Exclusions, MC is whitelisted; I don't know how it happened, gotta do MultiRenames outside these protected User/ folders (if you've got COMODO Internet Security Premium) ! 😌 P.S: I lost those Images during the conversion process dialog but I managed to re-download them.
Support and Feedback / Re: Open folder link in new tab
« Last post by Mathias (Author) on July 17, 2024, 09:36:00 »
by default ' Middle click' will open in new tab on other side

You can configure the Mouse action in Explorer Panel Settings > Mouse Configuration
There you can select what action you want for the buttons.
Eg change so it is opened in same side
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10