Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Support and Feedback / Increaing overall screen size
« Last post by Gerry on Yesterday at 10:16:25 »
Sorry if this is a naive question, but as my eyes are not what they used to be, is there a simple/quick way of increasing the viewing panel size?  I am looking for something similar to a web browser window where you can scale up to 125%/150%/200% etc etc.

Thanks
Feature Requests and Suggestions / Re: Search in configurations.
« Last post by Mathias (Author) on Yesterday at 08:33:15 »
I been looking at that, However it require a lot of time to add somethings like that, and take away time that I can spend on fixing and adding new things to MC.

Very nice that you compare me with software that have large teams of developers. But it is one big difference. For MC it is only me working on it, on my spare time. So even if I already have something like this on my wish list. I do not think it will be added anytime soon. Sorry.
Feature Requests and Suggestions / Re: Sorting folders
« Last post by Mathias (Author) on Yesterday at 08:23:45 »
That kind of configuration was looked at before But it is messy and can easily create confusion and conflicts and other issues.

But I think you can solve it using script..  You create a command that go to location X and it also sets the sorting and things.

See custom commands
MC.Explorer.Goto
MC.Explorer.Sort
Support and Feedback / Re: Network drives are not showed in MC
« Last post by Suncatcher on Yesterday at 08:21:37 »
Already did it! Thanks.
« Last post by Mathias (Author) on Yesterday at 08:19:06 »
You can just drag a folder to the quicklauch area.. and an icon/button for that location is added.
« Last post by Suncatcher on Yesterday at 08:18:02 »
Yeah, thanks. Shortcuts are definitely better.
MC currently only support fast sort. That means that some characters in some languages does not sort correct.
There are plans in include a more correct language depended sort. However that require a bit redesigned and it will also be an option for it, because it is slower, and some other sort options might not work with it.

Support and Feedback / Re: Custom commands and archives
« Last post by Mathias (Author) on Yesterday at 08:14:11 »
That is not really possible.
${focusfilepath} is just a reference to the path of the file. Like when you copy the path of a fie to the clipboard and then you paste that somewhere.
The scrript does not know what you want to do with that path. If you want an external program to use it you need to copy the file yourself first.
Or try to use filetype setup, So that you tell MC what to do with that filetype. then it will unpack the file if needed.
« Last post by Mathias (Author) on Yesterday at 08:09:23 »
Not unless they are mounted to drive letters.

But you can create favorites or put the folder as a quick link in the quick launch bar or create buttons for it or menu or more
And also in Net: you can PIN them so you do don't have to scan network. But shortcut in quick launch bar is probably better
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10