Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Feature Requests and Suggestions / Re: video/audio length or duration
« Last post by aboalsmasem on March 22, 2017, 20:33:14 »
You can add Length to the column layout for audio/video file types.

What if i only want video?
« Last post by Mathias (Author) on March 22, 2017, 12:32:36 »
Well Yes and No.. the Lenght property are from the audio extensions.. but it works for some video formats..

Adding support for all video formats are messy. I need a 3rd party lib that I can use. because I'm not writing it my self. (will take years)
However, finding a good free 3rd party lib in c++ that fits into MC is not easy.
« Last post by AlanJB on March 22, 2017, 11:48:59 »
You can add Length to the column layout for audio/video file types.
Thank you! I had been overlooking these settings.
Feature Requests and Suggestions / video/audio length or duration
« Last post by aboalsmasem on March 21, 2017, 22:35:30 »
this feature is almost in every explorer, I really would like to see it in the future.
Depending on what setup,  If you selected Windows Explorer styled setup then move is F6.
Just move that for F2 if you want to change it in the keyboard customization dialog
What can i do to get my rename button back? In some panels it works and in some it want moving files. Its not easy to reproduce.
In Explorer Panel Settings  then you have settings for that under "Date / Time format" section
Hi there,

How can I configure that in the 'date' column I see the real date and not things like 'yesterday' and so on? Really would like to have the real date in the columns.
Support and Feedback / Re: Sort by Ext field - bug?
« Last post by gmarkham on March 16, 2017, 19:27:49 »
Ahhh that are a network shares and not a normal folder?
Correct.

It is shown "virtualized" inside MC so that it can be shown as everything else.. browse network is a file system plugin in MC that shown the network shares are normal files and folders. so that can be shown.
I looked through all the extensions and plug-ins native to a default install of Multi Commander, but don't see one called "Browse Network".  As well, I searched the web-site for this plug-in, but came up empty.  Am I misunderstanding or do you, perhaps, have the name wrong?

Yes the sorting can be wacky since it is not real files
Is there a fix/workaround for this?

Thanks,

Greg
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10