Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Support and Feedback / Re: Autocomplete while typing on the address bar
« Last post by lightpower on Yesterday at 03:21:25 »
Thank you so much, Mathias. You have added this feature in the new release. You are a genius.
Beta Releases / Re: v14.0 BETA
« Last post by User_99 on June 14, 2024, 17:55:27 »
Hi Mathias,

thx for update.
All fine so far here for me.

Missing some translatable text items. All found in Settings - Filesystem...
I tried that. See the attachment. The autocomplete does not happen.

Ah yes. there is no autocomplete in the field.  Not sure if it can be applied. Will check..  the Autocomplete is a build in Windows things that can be assigned to some fields..
Support and Feedback / Re: Autocomplete while typing on the address bar
« Last post by lightpower on June 14, 2024, 09:48:43 »
I tried that. See the attachment. The autocomplete does not happen.
As is:
You can only type the folder or path with autocomplete on the address bar editor below the icon tool bar.

Request:
I used the address bar bread crumb below the drive letter. Can you allow us to double click on the path and then typing the folder.
Autocomplete options appear to allow me to navigate the path while typing.

If you double click after the text, it enters edit mode. or press Ctrl+E
Might maybe be possible to add so it is possible to enter edit on double click on name to.

Support and Feedback / Autocomplete while typing on the address bar
« Last post by lightpower on June 14, 2024, 08:10:06 »
As is:
You can only type the folder or path with autocomplete on the address bar editor below the icon tool bar.

Request:
I used the address bar bread crumb below the drive letter. Can you allow us to double click on the path and then typing the folder.
Autocomplete options appear to allow me to navigate the path while typing.

Oh wow, thanks —that works perfectly ! I will enclose it in quotes next time ! Advanced Filters are pretty useful ! Whoa there's RegEx too ?! 👍   :D
its not the lenght.. there is no limit for that.. I guess it is how you write it

If you are looking for a file called "Sockets, Shellcode, Porting, & Coding. Reverse Engineering Exploits & Tool Coding For Sec Pro.pdf"
then put it around " around it. else it will break on spaces.. and each part is a filter..  "Sockets," "Shellcode," If you want to match many keyword use space,
The it will be a OR match.. if you do "Sockets Shellcode" it will find all items matching "Sockets" OR "ShellCode"  it does not require both of them to be there

For that you need to rightclick and the filter icon and selected advanced filtering and create a advanced one.

Or do a regexp match.. if you start the filter with ":" then you are matching using regex

If I enter an extensive filename in the Quick Filter on a folder with multiple files, the search does not return one single unique match, instead it lists a large number of inaccurate results. For instance in a folder with PDF's, I entered this into the Quick Filter and it didn't narrow it down to one match. The search query was "Sockets, Shellcode, Porting, & Coding. Reverse Engineering Exploits & Tool Coding For Sec Pro" —however when I deleted most of the Quick Filter title it showed the one match properly, just breaks on long searches. It works for short queries well, but needs to be fixed so long unique filenames are handled\ displayed properly.  :)
Support and Feedback / Re: Multi Commander stays in background
« Last post by Mathias (Author) on June 08, 2024, 15:25:57 »
Probably a Windows issue.. MC have no control over that
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10