Author Topic: Minor issues  (Read 7938 times)

Kreator

• View Profile
Minor issues
« on: January 13, 2014, 08:37:20 »
Hi!
Finally we see v4.
That's what I see here from first look:
  • Single click on the tray icon always show the window in its last size before minimize. So if I minimize the window not in full screen size, then show the window by pressing the tray icon, then maximize it and then press the tray icon again, the window will restore to not full screen. As I feel, it should just show me the window, not change its size.
  • Single click tray icon only shows the window. maybe it should also hide it if the window is on top and active? Maybe an option?
  • File -> Exit shows a confirmation dialog while context menu item on the tray icon "Close MC" will just close. Would be great to have an option to disable that confirmation to use user defined hotkey for exitting. Moreover, why doesn't that confirmation close on Esc?
  • A typo in russian language.
Thank you for all you do, I see many things become better. ;)
Save our fragile planet!

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: Minor issues
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 10:24:49 »
Hi!
Finally we see v4.
That's what I see here from first look:
  • Single click on the tray icon always show the window in its last size before minimize. So if I minimize the window not in full screen size, then show the window by pressing the tray icon, then maximize it and then press the tray icon again, the window will restore to not full screen. As I feel, it should just show me the window, not change its size.
  • Single click tray icon only shows the window. maybe it should also hide it if the window is on top and active? Maybe an option?
  • File -> Exit shows a confirmation dialog while context menu item on the tray icon "Close MC" will just close. Would be great to have an option to disable that confirmation to use user defined hotkey for exitting. Moreover, why doesn't that confirmation close on Esc?
  • A typo in russian language.
Thank you for all you do, I see many things become better. ;)
1. Click on tray icon restore MC, just as if yo should do right click and select open, or dbl click on it.
2a. That is because the action on the tray is harder to do accidentally. No option for it. But maybe a shutdown custom command that can be used instead.
2b. ESC, Don't know. never notice that.

Kreator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 12:31:22 »
I think you misunderstood me. Look this.
2a. OK, not a big problem.
And by the way, I get Exit dialog when I double click the try icon.
Save our fragile planet!

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 12:39:04 »
Ah so you have tray on even is MC is visible. well when clicking it will restore it. So that is why it happens..