Author Topic: File coloring bugs  (Read 12815 times)

Jungle

• Contributor
  • VIP Member
  • Old Skull
    • View Profile
File coloring bugs
« on: January 30, 2014, 13:25:03 »
One more bug. If there're more than one profile, [Default] will not be applied after restart. Previous will be applied instead.
So if i have profiles [Default], test1, test2, selected e.g. test2, then selected [Default], then restart MC and get test2 profile applied.

===

And a bug in choose colors dialogs. When you choose Invert, Text color is set to black.

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: File coloring bugs
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 13:28:05 »
There're 2 bugs in Coloring Rules Editor.

1. Value for Date field doesn't respect time zone when you choose Match Before or After.
2. When you press [.] button in the right top corner of the dialog and then press it again (change/restore dialog colors), spin buttons in the e.g. date edit controls are not updated and look like gray rectangles.
1. Strange. use to work..
2. That button should not even be there. was just a UI test thing.

Jungle

• Contributor
  • VIP Member
  • Old Skull
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 13:33:14 »
Looks like you've copy-pasted wrong piece of text

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 13:38:17 »
One more bug. If there're more than one profile, [Default] will not be applied after restart. Previous will be applied instead.
So if i have profiles [Default], test1, test2, selected e.g. test2, then selected [Default], then restart MC and get test2 profile applied.
So.. It remember all color profiles selected between restarts except for the default profile  ? will check that.

===
And a bug in choose colors dialogs. When you choose Invert, Text color is set to black.
I'm not able to reproduce that. Might depend on color settings. Will try again later..

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 13:41:57 »
Looks like you've copy-pasted wrong piece of text
No I was not done yet :) There is a reply to the first message in the thread now..

First replay is replay to original message in other thread before I splitet it of to a new thread about the color bug instead of the support issue

Jungle

• Contributor
  • VIP Member
  • Old Skull
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 13:42:38 »
I'm not able to reproduce that. Might depend on color settings. Will try again later..
When you press Invert, sample field looks right, but in the color panel cross cursor is moved to bottom. And when you press Apply, text color is black.

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 13:58:24 »
When you press Invert, sample field looks right, but in the color panel cross cursor is moved to bottom. And when you press Apply, text color is black.
It jump to the bottom item if the colors are inverted ? I'm not getting that.
When you press invert it will only switch the selected background/text color in the pick dialog.

Jungle

• Contributor
  • VIP Member
  • Old Skull
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 14:05:11 »
I've sent you video.

Jungle

• Contributor
  • VIP Member
  • Old Skull
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 17:41:30 »
One more bug. Very often date value combo boxes (hours/days/...) have list height = 0. I.e. list is almost invisible. So only cursor selection works.

P.S. It happens on WinXP. Can't check on Win7 now.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 17:49:27 by Jungle »

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 17:57:07 »
One more bug. Very often date value combo boxes (hours/days/...) have list height = 0. I.e. list is almost invisible. So only cursor selection works.

P.S. It happens on WinXP. Can't check on Win7 now.
Not able to make that happen.. It is strange because the height is never changed. When they are activate/deactivate they are just shown/hidden.
Might be a XP issue...