Multi Commander > Feature Requests and Suggestions

Aliases for Opening Pairs of tabs, List View and Single Click

<< < (2/2)

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: MCHAL on March 07, 2012, 15:25:12 ---
--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on July 13, 2011, 21:03:34 ---Okey. I get it now.

Able to set the path of both the left and right panel from one command.
I see how that can be useful.

I will be there in the NEXT RELEASE.

- Mathias

--- End quote ---

Hi, buddy.

My heartfelt thank you for your dev efforts.

I know you sure have other priorities, but next is never coming next, even after so long... Is that so difficult or troublesome to implement? This suggested feature implementation, together with Listview for folders/files, is a real must, IMHO, and also maybe for other users as well. A real pity indeed you haven't done this yet. :( As a free product, I would highly recommend your file manager to users who can't spend some bucks on shareware if it had these functionalities and perhaps contribute with some volunteer translation.

Regards.

--- End quote ---

Changing both left and right panel with one command has been there since v1.1.1 (25-july-11)

Create a user defined command of "Custom Command" type

--- Quote ---MC.Explorer.Goto LEFT="C:\" RIGHT="D:\"
--- End quote ---
And then assign it to a menu/hotkey or alias

However Listview is not easy to fix. actually it is very hard since everything right now is assuming that you only got one file item per row.
But it is high up on my list and some prototyping to test some ideas with it has started.

MCHAL:

--- Quote ---
Changing both left and right panel with one command has been there since v1.1.1 (25-july-11)

Create a user defined command of "Custom Command" type

--- Quote ---MC.Explorer.Goto LEFT="C:\" RIGHT="D:\"
--- End quote ---
And then assign it to a menu/hotkey or alias

However Listview is not easy to fix. actually it is very hard since everything right now is assuming that you only got one file item per row.
But it is high up on my list and some prototyping to test some ideas with it has started.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Glad to hear a bit of dev progress has been made regarding the requested features. Thanks!

However, I'll wait till Listview and single click command are implemented for starting out giving a serious try to your program and spreading the word about this great free product.

Kind regards.

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: MCHAL on March 07, 2012, 19:29:12 ---However, I'll wait till Listview and single click command are implemented for starting out giving a serious try to your program and spreading the word about this great free product.

Kind regards.

--- End quote ---

Single click is also there since v1.1.1 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version