Author Topic: Saving and restoring current tabs, dropdown for the recently used filters  (Read 6696 times)

erno

• View Profile
Hi,
I have two questions:

1.Is there a way to save the current tabs(all of them, not just the active ones), and then restore them easily when needed?
I would like to have more than one tab sets saved and then restored when needed.

2.Is there a way to select from the recently used file filters (I know i can save and select filters, but it is not so easy)?

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
1. Not currently..  Saving and Restoring sets of tab is a feature that is high up on the "Features to add list"

2. ctrl+shift+F to show the popup using keyboard and then arrow key to navigate. (
    and you can use also write script change filters and then assign hotkeys to the script.
Not sure how it can be made so they can be changed easier.

erno

• View Profile
Thanks for the answers.

About the 2.:
I wasn't enough specific, I was thinking to just remember a few filters temporarily(only in the current session) and the possibility to select them directly by adding a dropdown button near the edit box.
(Some times I need custom filters that I don't want to be saved permanently, but to access them multiple times in a session).

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Ahh okey.
Yes I was planing on having a "Recent" submenu in the filter popup that had all the latest used filters. But I have not had the time to add it.
I will see if I can push that up my todo list. Should not a easy to add