Author Topic: Single Click?  (Read 6925 times)

My711thLoginHandle

• View Profile
Single Click?
« on: January 28, 2016, 17:30:51 »
Hello. I am trying out this program, and had to create this account, to ask a couple of questions. I could not find is single clicking is an option. I hated Windows Explorer since Vista. I have used Explorer++ since. Both E++ and WE itself allowed me to single click files to open, rather double click. I could not find if possible with this program.
Is it?
Thank you.

Alanrf

• Accept that computers always know best!
    • View Profile
Re: Single Click?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 17:43:28 »
There are options to configure the mouse controls if you open  Configuration / Explorer Panel Settings and visit the Mouse Configurations tab.   

Does that offer you what you are looking for?
Now using Win 10.
Used 'em all from DOS 2.0 onwards.

My711thLoginHandle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 17:59:06 »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :P :P :P
I was looking for something like that under basic options. I figured the mouse options were more than what I needed, but I guess I should have looked.
Thanks.  ;D

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 19:09:13 »
Set Left mouse button click to "Open Folder "  ( Or "Open folder / execute file" depending on how you want it to work)
Then also a bit under the mouse  button configuration in the "Mouse Action Options" section, you might want to enable auto select on hover ("Automatically select file/folder when hovering over it)  Else it might be hard to select file without entering the folder or running the file