Multi Commander > Beta Releases

MultiCommander v7.0.0 (RC)

<< < (4/6) > >>

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Matthias515566 on March 16, 2017, 08:14:46 ---yes, it was only faster because new installation. Today is the lag back. Update installation all new in memory. Maybe Memory fragmentation. But not matter.

--- End quote ---

No. Don't think so. Must be something that causing some interference. AV or a million other reasons

Ulfhednar:
Liking the look of the Custom Context Menu Editor.  Thanks Mathias.

I wondered what the * (top right) is for, it seems to remove entries... but they come back on reopening the editor.   
I thought I'd remove the copy & move options as these are in the base right-click menu &/or on my button panel.  Didn't persist tho.
I like being able to drag & drop in the right panel to rearrange entries.

All looks very promising :)

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Ulfhednar on March 25, 2017, 11:04:04 ---Liking the look of the Custom Context Menu Editor.  Thanks Mathias.

I wondered what the * (top right) is for, it seems to remove entries... but they come back on reopening the editor.   
I thought I'd remove the copy & move options as these are in the base right-click menu &/or on my button panel.  Didn't persist tho.
I like being able to drag & drop in the right panel to rearrange entries.

All looks very promising :)

--- End quote ---

Yes * removes item
And after you done that and you press close.. you will be ask to save changes ( or if you press apply it will also save..)
and it will be gone..

Ulfhednar:
Thanks Mathias.
It saved it this time, it hadn't the first few times, may have been blocked by the AV when I tried initially (?).
I nearly edited the xml, but it is nice to have the GUI :)

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Ulfhednar on March 25, 2017, 15:40:33 ---Thanks Mathias.
It saved it this time, it hadn't the first few times, may have been blocked by the AV when I tried initially (?).
I nearly edited the xml, but it is nice to have the GUI :)

--- End quote ---

builds before 2329, did not always detected change and did not save..
But is two beta versions ago :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version