Author Topic: Lock the position of the slider between the Tree and the Explorer Panel?  (Read 5184 times)

michaelbeijer

• View Profile
Is there any way to lock the position of the slider between the Tree and the Explorer Panel? Every time I open or switch to a new tab or location, the tree to the left seems to be a different size, which is kind of annoying. I wish I could make it so the tree remained the exact same size at all times.

While we're at it, it would be great if I could use only one tree for two Explore Panels. Is this possible, or, if not, planned?

Michael

PS: on my endless quest for the ultimate, perfect file Explorer, I recently stumbled across Multi Commander, and am very impressed so far. I actually own licences for both XYplorer and Directory Opus, but am not 100% convinced by either.

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
The size of the treefolder panel is saved when you close MC and restored when reopened.so it should return to the same size when you restart the program

No, one tree for the entire app is not planed since it does not currently fit into the architecture, each panel (tab) is its own extension.