Author Topic: tabs for some paths with persistant color, for instance always color d:\in red.  (Read 8353 times)

Jean

• Contributor
    • View Profile
tabs for some paths with persistant color, for instance always color d:\in red.
So that when you make a new tab and browse to d:\in (or subfolder) it will get red. I have a few paths i would love to define that way, not dependant on the tab property but in some setting window like the favourites paths. Or maybe let me assign a tab color to one of those.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 14:55:50 by Mathias (Author) »

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
(Plz dont start message in subject, I edit you post to include you message in the post)

Change tabcolor based on what path you are in. That is currently not support.. Interesting idea but the configuration for that sound very messy.
Hm Maybe.

AriesTruong

• View Profile
Currently when I change color of tab then color of inactive and active tab is the same.
I think Configuration should allow set color of Inactive Tab and Active Tab in current Panel as attached file

Life changes when we change

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
in the Color tab in settings you define the default color for the tab when allow tab color setting is on

AriesTruong

• View Profile
I know I can set color for tab in "Color tab". I meant we can allow to set color of inactive and active tab separate in Explorer Panel.

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Hmm I might add it as a expert setting so you need to hack the config file your self.
I'm trying to avoid adding more special configuration to the UI since there is already way way to many settings there.

AriesTruong

• View Profile
Thanks. It's great

Jean

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Mathias no need to clutter the ui, i wouldn't mind some ini file like

Code: [Select]
[red]
c:\in
d:\in