Multi Commander > Beta Releases

MultiCommander v10 (Alpha VERSION) Darkness is coming

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Stéphane P. on May 04, 2020, 23:13:52 ---Hello Mathias,

Regarding translations, can we start on this version, or is it better to wait for a more stable version?

Regards.

--- End quote ---
Better to wait.. lots of things may still change

Stéphane P.:

--- Quote ---- Many dialog is not change to DarkMode. All of them will not be change. But request the dialogs that pops up often for you that you want to be updated.
--- End quote ---

Hello Mathias,
I think it might be a lot of work, but what about the MultiDataViewer? I often use it, so I'm trying my luck.

Regards.

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Stéphane P. on May 06, 2020, 17:23:04 ---
--- Quote ---- Many dialog is not change to DarkMode. All of them will not be change. But request the dialogs that pops up often for you that you want to be updated.
--- End quote ---

Hello Mathias,
I think it might be a lot of work, but what about the MultiDataViewer? I often use it, so I'm trying my luck.

Regards.

--- End quote ---
That is on my list on windows that going to get DarkMode support. But it also need other UI changes that Im planing on doing at the same time.

Matthias515566:
I have a Problem with Network-Paths in my Tab Sessions. They are now no longer shown in the address-bar and the Explorer Panel have only the Name Explorer Panel and not the name of the Network-Folder.

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Matthias515566 on May 12, 2020, 13:55:17 ---I have a Problem with Network-Paths in my Tab Sessions. They are now no longer shown in the address-bar and the Explorer Panel have only the Name Explorer Panel and not the name of the Network-Folder.

--- End quote ---
Thanks, I will look into that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version