Author Topic: Explorer Panel Config Color Settings Issues  (Read 4573 times)

nok32

• View Profile
Explorer Panel Config Color Settings Issues
« on: August 18, 2020, 22:03:59 »
Hi, I am new to the software after using DOpus for many years. I really like it as a freeware option, thank you!

The first issue I've encountered happened when I was tinkering in the color options of the explorer panel settings and made some mistake that makes it hard to see when selecting multiple files and then changing focus. I tried just resetting everything but it still isn't back to normal. Is this a bug? Maybe could you post a config file to just reset the colors to default that I could import? Or would that necessarily change my other custom settings? Worst case I will just reinstall and start over. I find it difficult and confusing to customize colors in this option, I couldn't achieve my goal, which was the to make it so the selected file or folder does not highlight all the way across the window but only to the end of the item's name. My reasoning is that I like to navigate to the parent folder by left double-clicking empty space and it is confusing when the highlighted area extends past the name and I often misclick while trying to open or drag to move/copy and end up in the parent folder, etc.

Thanks for any assistance.

nok32

• View Profile
Re: Explorer Panel Config Color Settings Issues
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 15:55:05 »
I ended up just reinstalling to fix it, so this is now just a request for some guide on using the color settings to achieve what I described above or maybe also a request for an easier customization process in general.