Author Topic: MultiDataViewer: What are "Queue files to view" and "Keyboard Navigation"?  (Read 4701 times)

commander

• View Profile
I am looking for a way to direct MultiDataViewer to open the next/preview file. I found the two likely options: "Queue files to view " in help, and "Keyboard Navigation". But don't know what they mean.

Ctrl-PgUp/PgDn in MultiDataViewer simply are PageUP/PageDown in the same file.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 12:20:27 by commander »

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Selected Many files. then select view. it will have them all ready for view..
Then in viewer you see [1/x] in the title bar.. and if you press ctrl+pgdn it will go to the next file.. and ctrl+pgup it will go back to previous file.

commander

• View Profile
I see. Thanks.

I feel Multi Commander is not easy to preview multiple files.

I found a preview app for Windows Explorer named QuickLook https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/quicklook/9nv4bs3l1h4s?activetab=pivot:overviewtab. It's quite handy. Its preview window stays on top, and reflects the selected file promptly. It would be great to let MultiCommander trigger QuickLook.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 15:20:02 by commander »

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
I see. Thanks.

I feel Multi Commander is not easy to preview multiple files.

I found a preview app for Windows Explorer named QuickLook https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/quicklook/9nv4bs3l1h4s?activetab=pivot:overviewtab. It's quite handy. Its preview window stays on top, and reflects the selected file promptly. It would be great to let MultiCommander trigger QuickLook.
The viewer is not a previewer.. it is a full viewer and text analyzer.  A preview way is planned. in some way.. not decided how..
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 15:57:25 by Mathias (Author) »