Author Topic: DarkMode Question  (Read 5147 times)

Pawel

• View Profile
DarkMode Question
« on: February 17, 2021, 23:14:07 »
Mathias,
Thanks for explanation.

I have got one more question and one potential problem...

1. Is it possible to change interface Dark Mode color? I can not find any option for this. It is a bit to light for me (just a bit). It is #383838 - I would like to use #191919 (for example). Could you add possibility to change it via options?

2. I use Coloring Rules. One rule is to show last used files (<1h). It works, but sometimes it deactivates without any reason (it works again if I change directory or refresh (F2)).

-Pawel

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: DarkMode Question
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 07:19:38 »
(Moved post, It is not a question about the beta.)

1. No it is not currently possible

2.I have not seen that.. The coloring is happening in the background after the FS is scanned. and maybe if the FS is updating a lot it can take a while for it to activate

Pawel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 21:27:33 »
Thanks.
1. OK. I hope it will change in future.
2. It is happening constantly to me... I will try to record some video, to show you... I know, you have to reproduce it to fix, but maybe we will be lucky :)

Ps: I posted this questions in MC 11 beta thread, because I use the latest beta and all I described was in new beta... btw, are you going to release new version before end of month mybe?
Is there any release date or you just release it when "it will be ready" (no major bugs)?

Thank you for Multi Commander. It is great piece of software!
-Pawel

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 07:53:13 »
Thanks.
1. OK. I hope it will change in future.
2. It is happening constantly to me... I will try to record some video, to show you... I know, you have to reproduce it to fix, but maybe we will be lucky :)

Ps: I posted this questions in MC 11 beta thread, because I use the latest beta and all I described was in new beta... btw, are you going to release new version before end of month mybe?
Is there any release date or you just release it when "it will be ready" (no major bugs)?

Thank you for Multi Commander. It is great piece of software!
-Pawel

Beta thread are for things listed as added/fixed in the beta. :)
New release has no fixed date. it depends.  There is a Release Candidate now and unless some major issue is found among the new/fixed stuff or other major issue found.. a final will probably be out in a couple of days.