Author Topic: hiding address/standard/file commands toobar  (Read 8474 times)

Void

• View Profile
hiding address/standard/file commands toobar
« on: March 29, 2012, 09:06:36 »
It would be nice to be able to hide it. I see no purpose to it in my daily use (all the options in there are in shortcuts or menus) and I would like to disable it. I thought this is what happened in today's update but I now realize that the drive toolbar turning off is something else (can't figure out what though).
It's a small thing, but it would earn some screen space, and 3x2 more files/folders visible on the screen could be nice.
Thank you!

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: hiding address/standard/file commands toobar
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 10:27:24 »
The whole tabbed toolbar area are on the list to be redesigned. and because of that I have not wanted to spent time of thinks that will be removed.
And because of some internal issue I can not add an option to disabled them fast.. 

But it will be fixed..

The 3de toolbar is a toolbar with all the drive ( C: D: E:  ) that toolbar can be disabled in explorer panel settings.

Void

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 10:38:54 »
Cool! thanks! everything is getting better every month! you're doing fantastic work!
About the toolbar, funny story: you know the first time i started up MC i was sure i can just drag it off, it looked like that kind of toolbar that can be moved/slided away, so i kept trying, and trying... some part of me still thinks that if i just grab the right place i can just rip it off with the mouse :))

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 10:41:53 »
It is because it is rearrangeable. But since there is only 1 'banner' there.  it has nothing to rearrange around.