Author Topic: Rendering (file browsing) and button height not right  (Read 8367 times)

banta

• View Profile
Rendering (file browsing) and button height not right
« on: April 04, 2012, 14:13:09 »
Hello Community

First off: Such a great solution! I really love the multi commander. Great work and I applaud you for such a product.

I have got two problems.

The first one presents itself when I do simple browsing of my files. Somehow the highlighting bar which usually shows which File I'm currently selecting does not render properly. When I move the bar up or down, rather than highlighting the next file, the remaining file remains highlighted and the rendering kind of becomes weird so I no longer know where my cursor is. Sometimes it looks like I've selected File A, yet I'm actually selecting the file above or beneath. See attached screenshot. This behavior only shows when I start Multi Commander in Full Screen Mode. As soon as I resize the Window, the behaviour disappears and everything goes back to normal. Even if I go Full Screen again, the weird behaviour won't repeat. Everything will stay normal.

My second problem relates to the size of the buttons. I've disabled the 4 rows of buttons and rather just left one bar. However, the height of the bar is a bit too small, so the buttons looks cropped. I haven't found a place where I can customize the height of the button bar. See attached screenshot.

Thanks for your help
Manuel

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: Rendering (file browsing) and button height not right
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 07:52:25 »
Strange rendering problem.

I'm not able to recreate that problem. What OS are you running on ? does it happen every time you start the program in maximized mode ?

The button panel problem is a bug. I will add that to my list of things to fix.

banta

• View Profile
Re: Rendering (file browsing) and button height not right
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 10:26:09 »
Mathias

I'm running on Win7, 64bit, Enterprise Edition.

Funny enough, ever since I posted my problem, the weird behaviour has disappeared. This forum is the best - simply posting will already take care of the problem. :)

I will try to recreate it. I'll let you know if I find out how.

Regards
Manuel