Multi Commander > Beta Releases

version 11.3 RC (Last updated 27-Sep-21)

<< < (4/5) > >>

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Ulfhednar on September 10, 2021, 14:13:22 ---Thanks Mathias.
Yeah I figured the appcrash stuff was minimal use (hence FWIW) next time I'll just use the dump creation.
I have just been looking at windows logs & for dumps but you beat me to it ;)

BTW The upload URL gives a

--- Quote ---"Sorry, there was a problem uploading your file.

Storage is low on free disk space"
--- End quote ---
msg  :(

--- End quote ---
Issue fixed
Just run the MultiUpdate.exe tool and update to 2810

AlanJB:
Can confirm build 2810 fixes the issue.

Thanks Mathias  :)

Ulfhednar:
Thanks Mathias! 
A PC without MC is like eating broken glass!  ;D

Lukasz S.:
Hi,

Build 2810 introduce problem with colour of the tabs, MC do not read my setting where I chose dark grey colour.
In this version tabs has blue colour I think default one.
There is still an issue with colour & type of the lines different than solid. By pressing down arrow the colour changes to white or default (red marking). Any other movement using arrow or mouse above panel restore the colour of the lines (green marking). I'll try to record the screen and send directly to you.

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Lukasz S. on September 15, 2021, 23:01:54 ---Hi,

Build 2810 introduce problem with colour of the tabs, MC do not read my setting where I chose dark grey colour.
In this version tabs has blue colour I think default one.
There is still an issue with colour & type of the lines different than solid. By pressing down arrow the colour changes to white or default (red marking). Any other movement using arrow or mouse above panel restore the colour of the lines (green marking). I'll try to record the screen and send directly to you.

--- End quote ---
I will check the tab things

Line with dots/dashes not working thing, I cannot recreate that, it works for me. and there is not much I can do about that. might be depending on HW or something like that. I know a long time ago that drawing lines with special flags (here it is that the line should be drawn dottet and dashed), some gfx card / drivers has issues with that. I dont know if that is the reason here or not.
Can also be some other options you have that comes in conflict but I have not found any that might cause that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version