Multi Commander > Beta Releases

version 11.3 RC (Last updated 27-Sep-21)

<< < (2/5) > >>

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on August 31, 2021, 08:03:01 ---
--- Quote from: Matthias515566 on August 31, 2021, 01:06:05 ---It seems that the loading of Tab Sessions go now very much faster, also when programs open which this process slowing very much down. This programs slowing dwn yet, but no more so much.

--- End quote ---
Eh ? I don't understand..Nothing is changed with tab session. so what with them to you fell are faster?  what are slower ?

--- End quote ---

Matthias515566:

--- Quote from: Matthias515566 on August 31, 2021, 01:06:05 ---It seems that the loading of Tab Sessions go now very much faster, also when programs open which this process slowing very much down. This programs slowing dwn yet, but no more so much.

--- End quote ---
Eh ? I don't understand.. what is slower ?

--- End quote ---
I posted this already after other releases and i made some threads about the problem: "Loading Tab sessions is to slow because of some reasons or also without any reason".

But now is the speed very much faster than before. It seems that something which was slowing down the speed was removed. :)

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Matthias515566 on August 31, 2021, 21:50:31 ---

--- End quote ---
Eh ? I don't understand.. what is slower ?

--- End quote ---
I posted this already after other releases and i made some threads about the problem: "Loading Tab sessions is to slow because of some reasons or also without any reason".

But now is the speed very much faster than before. It seems that something which was slowing down the speed was removed. :)

--- End quote ---

Strange because nothing around that is changed.

Pawel:
@Mathias (Author)
Could you please answer my email about adding an option to overwrite (replace) default path to some configuration files and UDC Script directory?
Also, what do you think about it?
Is it possible to add this for next release?

Thanks,
-Pawel

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Pawel on September 03, 2021, 09:46:46 ---@Mathias (Author)
Could you please answer my email about adding an option to overwrite (replace) default path to some configuration files and UDC Script directory?
Also, what do you think about it?
Is it possible to add this for next release?

Thanks,
-Pawel

--- End quote ---
Yes I saw both of them, It's require a bit to answer and I had not had the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version