Author Topic: Details directory info sometimes disappears?  (Read 4628 times)

jamesd1

• View Profile
Details directory info sometimes disappears?
« on: September 14, 2021, 19:27:48 »
When a directory is set for details listing, the details (date etc) sometimes disappear and only the Name is shown in the header and in the listing.  Is this a bug or is there a fix?

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: Details directory info sometimes disappears?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 07:21:04 »
I have never seen that.
Is the column removed from the header ? or is it out of view( so you have to scroll ) ?
You have not created a customized header layout what is without the date column that it is using ?

jamesd1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 16:12:10 »
Thanks.

Turns out everything except file name was scrolled off the screen to the right but it did not look like it at all and I don't know what caused it to be that way.  (see attached image)

I spent 3 minutes having to drag the tiny vertical line of each column separately to put it all back in a visible place.

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 16:27:25 »
Thanks.

Turns out everything except file name was scrolled off the screen to the right but it did not look like it at all and I don't know what caused it to be that way.  (see attached image)

I spent 3 minutes having to drag the tiny vertical line of each column separately to put it all back in a visible place.

next time, try double click in the area between the columns in the header. (where you drag them).. then it shrinks that column based on content.. however if one file is super long. Yhen it will fly away