Multi Commander > Support and Feedback

Mark more files with the mouse than are visible in the window?

<< < (4/4)

Schlaffie:
Can this be implemented?

Mathias (Author):
everything can.. it just a matter of time
Currently my time to spend on MC is limited, and there are other things at the top of the list I want to do first

darkwit:
I am not sure I fully understand what OP (Schlaffie), but let me try asking this:

When I want to select a range of files beyond what is visible, I click on the first file to select.  Then, WITHOUT HOLDING DOWN THE MOUSE BUTTON, I scroll down to the last file I want selected.  (By this time, the originally selected file has scroll off the top of the window and is no longer visible.)  I hold down Shift and then click on the last file I want to select.  Multi-Commander selects all the files from the first up to and including the last file.

Does that work for you?  I use a Commander-style interface, not an Explorer-style interface; not sure if that makes a difference.  Possibly it is not what you are used to, and you are looking to do it your way specifically rather than there being a possible way to do it.  But definitely you can mark more files with the mouse than are visible in the window.

Hope that helps!

Schlaffie:
Hello,
that is a possibility, but it does not help me. I am used to mark everything with the mouse. All without keyboard.
I have only one arm and it is problematic to use mouse and keyboard at the same time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version