Multi Commander > Support and Feedback

Crashed when moving files on the same panel

(1/3) > >>

killo:
Hi.

If i use CTRL-C/CTRL-V or Drag and Drop with the mouse, moving files or directories in the "same panel", the operation finished after a "hang" time, but Multicommander crashes. 

Then multicommander restarts but not in the directories in which it was working but in the ones it had when I started the program,  it does not remember the last directories in which it was working before the crash.

Her you have the log's and the wer file.

I also have all the options for logging to debug and for sending files with more than 20Mb

Mathias (Author):
If it crash it does not close correctly and will not save where it was

If it crash.. Did it send a crash report ? did you get a crash id ? then I can see why it crashed.

killo:
Yes it crashed a lot. I add you the logs in my firts post.

Could you tell me where to find the ID's of the MC crashed send to you?

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: killo on March 30, 2024, 11:45:12 ---Yes it crashed a lot. I add you the logs in my firts post.

Could you tell me where to find the ID's of the MC crashed send to you?

--- End quote ---
No I mean a real crash dump. Normally when MC crashes it sends a crash report. and it show a CrashId after it have uploaded it for analyze. If you got this crash ID I can manually analyze the crash report,

WER report is of no use, it does not tell me where the program crash

I Cannot reproduce any issue.. can you describe exactly what you do. since there are so many way of doing copy/move in MC.
also Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V, the Copy is not handled by MC,  Copying like this. and Windows Shell will handle the copy

killo:
Ok, i have anothe crash, now moving from one panel to the other using the mouse, but in the report screen don't show any ID.

I add the windows of the crash report and the windows crash report.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version