Multi Commander > Beta Releases

v14.0 BETA

<< < (4/6) > >>

User_99:
Hi Mathias,

some suggestion for new dialogue:

First pic: all fine

Second pic: Need only for ONE char more space. Possible to expand?

Third pic: Window is also a little bit too small. Could it be the same size as in picture one shown?

Cheers

User_99:
@Second pic: Need only for ONE char more space. Possible to expand?

Thx, is fixed in latest release.

User_99:
Hi Mathias,

thx for update.
All fine so far here for me.

Missing some translatable text items. All found in Settings - Filesystem...

Jungle:

--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on April 02, 2024, 13:24:58 ---Example of script that will just show the file extension in a column.

--- Code: ---if(IsVariableDefined("$_FILEPROP_FILEPATH") == 0)
{
  @var $_FILEPROP_FILEPATH = GetTargetFocusPath();
}

@var $ext = PathGetFileExtPart($_FILEPROP_FILEPATH);

@var $_FILEPROP_DISPLAYNAME = $ext;
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

On the line "@var $ext = PathGetFileExtPart($_FILEPROP_FILEPATH);" I get error "Script engine error => Failed to process token - "$ext"" although IsVariableDefined() returns 1.

---

2. Script list for a scriptable column is empty.
3. Scriptable columns are completely lost after closing MC (not only from displayed column, but from the available columns list)

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Jungle on June 20, 2024, 08:14:09 ---1.

--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on April 02, 2024, 13:24:58 ---Example of script that will just show the file extension in a column.

--- Code: ---if(IsVariableDefined("$_FILEPROP_FILEPATH") == 0)
{
  @var $_FILEPROP_FILEPATH = GetTargetFocusPath();
}

@var $ext = PathGetFileExtPart($_FILEPROP_FILEPATH);

@var $_FILEPROP_DISPLAYNAME = $ext;
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

On the line "@var $ext = PathGetFileExtPart($_FILEPROP_FILEPATH);" I get error "Script engine error => Failed to process token - "$ext"" although IsVariableDefined() returns 1.

---

2. Script list for a scriptable column is empty.
3. Scriptable columns are completely lost after closing MC (not only from displayed column, but from the available columns list)

--- End quote ---

I found that IsVariableDefined always return 1.  even if it is not defined.. that the only issue i found

I don't see it losing defined scripables columns. have you checked  the option for the script to be a FileProp?

maybe the script was created before you needed to allowed it to be run as fileprop column, thr script need the option "AllowAsFileProp"  to be clicking on the "*" in the script editor.
It will add
#options (AllowAsFileProp) 
At the top of the script..

so if you created the column before that was added it can be why it is not shown in the list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version