Multi Commander > Support and Feedback

Is it possible to hide column headers in List View?

(1/2) > >>

Balu:
In list view mode, I would like to hide the column names / column header in explorer view, is that possible? Tried to find a setting for it, but without success. Thanks in advance!

Mathias (Author):
If you remove column 'Name' in list mode. there would be nothing that was shown.. the list would be empty since only name is shown

Balu:

--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on July 28, 2024, 22:31:57 ---If you remove column 'Name' in list mode. there would be nothing that was shown.. the list would be empty since only name is shown

--- End quote ---

I tried to do that, but the Name column cannot be removed. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but so far I could not remove the header whatever I tried.

Mathias (Author):
Correct is cannot be removed.. It will prevent you from removing the 'Name' field in 'List' mode . If you removed it, it would result in a blank list and you would not see any files.  since in List mode 'Name' is the only field that are shown.

Balu:
So it is not possible to hide it in any way? In list mode, there is no point for it to be shown, it just takes up valuable screen space.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version