Multi Commander > Beta Releases

2.5 Beta - Build 1101 - Bugs

(1/7) > >>

Jungle:
Some visual misbehaviour with quick launch bar. When rearranging disabled and you try to move the button outside the bar, focus rectangle remains after releasing mouse button.

Jungle:
Enabling/disabling toolbars from menu works only for commandline bar.
Also by default commandline bar is shown, but disabled in menu. If disabled, after restart it is shown again.

---

After update if settings were not changed, menus "Date format" and "View mode" for Explorer panel are disabled.

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Jungle on May 27, 2012, 12:31:37 ---Some visual misbehaviour with quick launch bar. When rearranging disabled and you try to move the button outside the bar, focus rectangle remains after releasing mouse button.

--- End quote ---
Strange.  I suspect this is a XP / Theme issue.. I will see if I can find my old vmware with XP and do some tests..

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Jungle on May 27, 2012, 12:36:45 ---Enabling/disabling toolbars from menu works only for commandline bar.
Also by default commandline bar is shown, but disabled in menu. If disabled, after restart it is shown again.

--- End quote ---
Almost sure this also is an issue with old and buggy XP. Had other toolbar issues with XP before. Will see if there is a workaround else I might disable hide/show for XP.
---

--- Quote from: Jungle on May 27, 2012, 12:36:45 ---After update if settings were not changed, menus "Date format" and "View mode" for Explorer panel are disabled.

--- End quote ---
Not able to recreate this, But will keep a look out for it. But they should be greyed out if the current focus is in a panel other the the Explorer Panel. Like settings or Search.

Jungle:

--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on May 27, 2012, 12:50:20 ---Strange.  I suspect this is a XP / Theme issue..
--- End quote ---
You're right. I had visual styles and themes service disabled. After enabling the problem was gone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version