Multi Commander > Beta Releases

2.5 Beta - Build 1106 - Questions

(1/2) > >>

Jungle:
1. How do i make list view mode default?

2. In list view mode when i press right arrow, focus cursor eventually goes to the very last file. But if i then press left arrow, focus cursor goes only to the first column but not to the top position.

3. Is it possible to change toolbar icons size?

Mathias (Author):
1. Not possible yet..  But it will be there before final release.

2. Ahh Okey. I will take a look at that..

3. Not at the moment. It is planed, but Im not sure I have the time to fix it before planed release.. Maybe..

Jungle:
Is it possible to implement restoring Language not only from internal backups but also from custom file (saved by Export command)? In one of the next releases...

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Jungle on May 28, 2012, 18:57:45 ---Is it possible to implement restoring Language not only from internal backups but also from custom file (saved by Export command)? In one of the next releases...

--- End quote ---
I was thinking about that. problem is that the export file stores the file in a layout that matches how the files are stored in the build system.

So it then must convert the path to match.. Might be possible. If it does not take to much time to fix I will add it.

Jungle:
Some words about "Save current layout as default" action in columns popup menu.

1. If i uncheck column(s) in popup, then save as default, unchecked column(s) become checked and layout is saved with all columns. So i need to "Customize colums..." first and then save as default. Too many operations to do. I think unchecked columns should not be saved.

2. "Save as default" saves view modes separately for each panel, while colums set is one for both panels. And after saving as default columns set is immediately applied to both panels. I think that default layout should be either different for each panel or the same for both. Not mixed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version