Multi Commander > Support and Feedback

How to deselect all selected items with one click?

(1/2) > >>

jackuars:
I just downloaded the program today and many thanks for this amazing program. I'm definitely in love with it.  ;D I just have a question though.

I'm using the default layout and I can select various items through right click, but how do I deselect all of them at once? I mean usually I have to right click again on all these items to deselect one by one. Isn't there a one click option to deselect all selected items?

Any kind of help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :-)

jackuars:
Also how do I setup so that I can see the preview of items on the right pane? For example for images.

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: jackuars on May 28, 2012, 14:09:03 ---I'm using the default layout and I can select various items through right click, but how do I deselect all of them at once? I mean usually I have to right click again on all these items to deselect one by one. Isn't there a one click option to deselect all selected items?

--- End quote ---
There are actually two default layouts Commander styled and Windows Explorer styled.

Explorer styled does that. But it is just a settings.. so Go to
Menu > Configuration > Explorer Panel Settings > Layout (tab)

Under the "Selection and Checking of items" category Uncheck "Auto uncheck files and folder when single selecting"

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: jackuars on May 28, 2012, 14:22:01 ---Also how do I setup so that I can see the preview of items on the right pane? For example for images.

--- End quote ---
Previews are not supported yet. it is coming

jackuars:

--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on May 28, 2012, 14:23:13 ---
There are actually two default layouts Commander styled and Windows Explorer styled.

Explorer styled does that. But it is just a settings.. so Go to
Menu > Configuration > Explorer Panel Settings > Layout (tab)

Under the "Selection and Checking of items" category Uncheck "Auto uncheck files and folder when single selecting"

--- End quote ---

Am using Multicommander style layout. Is it the same?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version