Multi Commander > Beta Releases
MC V17 Early Access PREVIEW 2
total_annihilation00:
--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on September 15, 2026, 17:32:39 ---It is still impossible for me to fix something I can't reproduce, All I can do is write done a note about it and keep and eye out for it when/If I see it happening.
--- End quote ---
Can't you add an option to permanently lock the columns into a fixed [current] size please, that would make my life a whole lot easier ! It's so hard to make adjustments to every tab I open all the time… Because I can't use MC in its current state, it's too cumbersome & painstaking to re-adjust the columns when they spontaneously change size in every tab ! Please Mathias, I humbly beseech you to do this ! :D
Mathias (Author):
--- Quote from: total_annihilation00 on September 28, 2026, 14:13:21 ---
--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on September 15, 2026, 17:32:39 ---It is still impossible for me to fix something I can't reproduce, All I can do is write done a note about it and keep and eye out for it when/If I see it happening.
--- End quote ---
Can't you add an option to permanently lock the columns into a fixed [current] size please, that would make my life a whole lot easier ! It's so hard to make adjustments to every tab I open all the time… Because I can't use MC in its current state, it's too cumbersome & painstaking to re-adjust the columns when they spontaneously change size in every tab ! :D
--- End quote ---
I don't understand why you need to do that. I have no issue with it. I set column setup once. save as default and then it is that when I reopen it.
however there are some changes around the column layout already added to the preview.. I thought that was already added to preview2. maybe it was not. Maybe should release a preview3
total_annihilation00:
--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on September 28, 2026, 14:17:34 ---however there are some changes around the column layout already added to the preview.. I thought that was already added to preview2. maybe it was not. Maybe should release a preview3
--- End quote ---
Thank you so much, Mathias ! You are truly a godsend !! ;D
Mathias (Author):
Preview #3 is out. Download and test
https://forum.multicommander.com/forum/index.php/topic,5246.0.html
(Locking this forum. use new forum topic for Preview #3 stuff
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version