Multi Commander > Support and Feedback

Desc fields in MultiButtons XML file

(1/1)

hacime:
Hello,

I've made some modifications in button bar in this wonderfull application, I've 16 buttons in 2 rows.

In the last button which copies the path name tooltip does not show up.

What I want to achive is to get desc value {m,201} from ExplorerPanel_lang_en XML file, however, it just shows #{m,201} when hovering the button.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards.

Mathias (Author):
the language in the ButtonPanel.xml are only matching against language texts in Multicommander_lang_<lang>.xml file.. not Explorer Panel,

hacime:
thanks for quick reply, I wish something like <desc>#{ExplorerPanel:m,201}</desc> would be possible. Anyways, thanks for this great app.

Mathias (Author):
Why do you need to use text from language files for your personal config file.  You can just write the text,

hacime:
to dynamically display button tooltips after changing the application language

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version